Saturday, June 20, 2009

Schick Quattro & Gillette Fusion value packs $8.99 @ Target

I just ran into Target to get something (didn't have my coupons with me - bad I know) and checked the end caps while I was there. I noticed they had three different razor value packs priced at $8.99 each. Here's what was in them:

Schick Quattro for Women - Trimstyle razor, 4 cartridges, Banana Boat sunscreen, Banana Boat after sun lotion

Schick Quattro Titanium - Razor, cartridges, and lotions of some sort (I admit, I didn't look that closely at these.)

Gillette Fusion - Razor, cartridges, and lotions (Again, I didn't look that closely at these.)

Now that I'm home, I've looked through my coupon binder and there's a $4/1 coupon on "any one Gillette Fusion Manual or Power Razor (P&G exp. 7/31). These SHOULD work on the value packs, making for some super inexpensive razors.

There was also a 2-pack of the new Vaseline Aloe Fresh Lotion which had a beach bag in it on the lotion aisle. I don't remember the price, but it says that it has a $4 coupon in the package for the Schick Trimstyle razors. There are coupons for $1.25/1 and also $1/1 on the Vaseline Aloe Fresh lotion from a couple of weeks ago (don't remember which insert). Seems like you could use one of those on the lotion, get the $4 coupon out of the package and use it on one of the value packs. There WERE $4/1 coupons out for the women's Schick Quattro razors, but I believe those have expired.

Even without a coupon, these are an awesome deal, seeing as though a Schick Quattro Trimstyle razor by itself was priced at around $10, and the 4-pack of cartridges is, I think, at least $8 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment