Wednesday, July 20, 2011

DSM Posts: It's Official!!



After I finished the Hays match-up yesterday, I did what I usually do - I forwarded the top 10 deals for Hays to the New England Extreme Couponing match-up guy.  I had already sent him the Save-a-Lot top deals last week since that ad runs bi-weekly.  


I then logged into my Deal Seeking Mom WordPress account and checked out my templates.  They don't look too different from what I use in Blogger, so it shouldn't be too difficult.  Plus, I already set up my posts very similar to what she requires, so it won't be more than maybe 5 extra minutes a week to do my posts.  YEA!!


I went ahead and did the Hays and Save-a-Lot match-ups for the DSM site and saved them to be checked out before they were posted live. When I looked this morning, there they were - both of my match-up posts!  :)  Here are the links to both posts:  Hays and Save-a-Lot


I'm super excited about being given the opportunity to contribute to a blog such as DSM.  I have followed her blog pretty much since I started couponing back in early 2009, so you can imagine what it's like for me.  It's almost like I'm contributing to my mentor's blog.  How awesome is that?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment