Tuesday, July 12, 2011

GOOD NEWS!!!

A few weeks ago, I was contacted via the Sassy Savers Facebook page to be a submitter to another blog in the northeast U.S. to do Hays and Save-a-Lot match-ups.  I've been doing that for the past couple of weeks and enjoy it so far.  Who knows - maybe it will lead to more followers.


I also (around the same time) came across a new page on Deal Seeking Mom that lists most all grocery stores in the U.S. and match-ups for those stores.  There was also a link at the bottom of the page to apply to be a contributor for any stores not listed.  What did I do?   I immediately signed up to do Hays and Save-a-Lot.  I received an email a few days later stating that they would contact me if I was chosen.  


I've had it in the back of my mind, trying not to think too much about it so I wouldn't get my hopes up.   Well, just a few minutes ago, I got an email...asking me to do the Hays and Save-a-Lot match-ups for the DSM blog!!!  YEA!!!!  I'm sure it's going to be quite different than what I'm already doing - they're setting me up with templates to use and permissions so that I can post the deals myself.  Eek!!!  Hopefully it won't be too much more difficult than just copy/pasting what I type up anyway. 


SO, in the coming weeks, you'll have to forgive me if there are days at the start of the week that I don't post very much.  I will be working to perfect my match-ups for the DSM Grocery Grab. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment