Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hays Shopping Trip Today

First of all, I meant to get out a lot earlier than I did today.  I also meant to have several more things done at the house before I left.  HOWEVER, a mishap with an almost 3-year-old and some nail polish changed all of that.  She had it EVERYWHERE...on her body, her cloth diaper, the rug, the toilet in the kids' bathroom, and the coffee table.  Needless to say, I needed to go get some more polish remover ASAP to get it all cleaned up.

While I was out I made a stop into Hays on Nettleton. I had some $0.50/1 coupons for Lipton Tea and knew they had it for $1.67 each through today.  My plan was to at least get a rain check for it, but they had more than plenty stocked, so I used all of my coupons and left TONS on the shelf.  :)  Apparently, either not many people knew about the $0.50/1 coupon (I found it by accident while searching on eBay) or they had just restocked the shelves.  Either way, I left with 20 boxes of Lipton Tea Family Size bags (24-ct) for making iced tea for only $13.40 plus tax.  SCORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment