Thursday, May 19, 2011

BlogPress: The Perfect Solution for Mobile Blogging

You may or may not have noticed, but the last 4 or 5 posts (before this one) have a different signature at the bottom.  " - Posted using BlogPress from my iPod".  The reason for that signature line is because the posts were created and posted using the BlogPress app on my iPod touch. I just downloaded and started using it today, and I love it already!! You can insert photos and videos, and link them to your Picasa albums and YouTube respectively.  You can even have it send the post directly to Facebook or Twitter.

Another thing you can do with this awesome app is that you can manage your existing posts.  If you need to go in and edit something, you can. You can even start a post when you're offline and then post it when you have WiFi, which is what I will probably be doing a lot of and is the main reason I got the app in the first place.

The app is currently $2.99, on sale from $4.99, and I think it's completely worth it. I currently use Blogger for my blog, but am contemplating switching to WordPress.  This app supports that as well as many other blog types.  If you blog, or are thinking about blogging, I strongly urge you to at the very least check BlogPress out. It works on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.  I checked it out myself before deciding to get it, and I emailed the developer a couple of questions.  Within about a day, they both were answered. What more can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment