Sunday, May 22, 2011

Kroger Catalina for $10 oyno




I made a quick trip to Kroger on Friday afternoon and the Catalina above printed. Here's what it says:

Get $10 off your next shopping trip when you buy $25 worth of participating Energizer products in a single transaction.

This will print from May 17-30.

Participating Energizer products include:
Schick - all Schick products
Playtex - all Gentle Glide and Sport tampons
Banana Boat - all Banana Boat products
Hawaiian Tropic - all Hawaiian Tropic products
Playtex Infant Care - all Playtex Infant Care products
Energizer - all Energizer Brand batteries or lights
Wet Ones - all Wet Ones products
Skintimate - all Skintimate products
Edge - all Edge products.

I'm not sure what prices are for these products right now, but I'm sure there are coupons that can be used to purchase these products.

If you know of any prices and/or coupons, please leave a comment to let me know and I will update the post with that info. I'd look it up myself now, but my laptop has no charge and our Internet is spotty at best right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment