Tuesday, June 21, 2011

eBay: Items for Sale

I don't know about you, but my house seems to always be overflowing with excess "stuff".  No matter how many yard sales or consignment sales we have or participate in, there always seems to be something lying around that isn't being used.

Well, I'm finally doing something about the excess in my house...I'm listing it to sell on eBay.  I've done this a few times in the past and have done really well with it - especially when I sold all of the duplicate Thomas the Train stuff we had a few years ago....WOW!!  What people will pay in order to not have to pay retail for that stuff is amazing!  I even went so far as to list (and sell) all of my old Victoria's Secret under-wire bras that I'm unable to wear anymore since having kids.  YES, they were used, but by gosh they all sold, and that's all I cared about.

With the inexpensive cost of USPS Flat-Rate shipping, why not sell it on eBay.  I'll even get a discount for purchasing and printing my shipping labels online.  All I have to do is either schedule a free pickup or drop it by the post office. Simple as that.  And the flat-rate boxes are free, too.

That being said, I've listed my first item.  It's an AT&T USB LaptopConnect Device that lets you get wireless internet on your laptop wherever you can get a signal.  Here's a link to the listing if you want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment