Target has updated their coupon policy to explain their acceptance of buy one, get one FREE coupons. You'll now find the following statements on their online coupon policy:
- BOGO coupons cannot be combined (i.e. you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free). Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one Buy One Get One Free coupon requires that two of the valid items are presented at checkout of which one item will be charged to the guest and the 2nd item will be discounted by its full retail price.
- A second cents-off coupon of the same type (e.g. store or manufacturer) cannot be redeemed towards the purchase price of the first item (i.e. you can not use a cents-off manufacturer coupon with a BOGO manufacturer coupon).
- If a Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon maybe used on the first item.
- If a Manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.
However, this doesn't address the use of a buy one, get one FREE coupon with a buy one, get one FREE sale, so we may still be able to get FREE Degree deodorant AND body mist this week!
Unfortunately, you'll also find this:
- We do not accept internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements.
That means you won't be able to use those FREE Lipton Tea printable coupons at Target.
Thanks Deal Seeking Mom!